We built the simplest, easiest way to stream your Android phone's camera or entire screen (Android 5.0 and higher required for screencasting) onto your big screen with ChromeCast: just pick the ChromeCast and we automatically stream the video over.
- NEW: on Android 5.0 and higher devices, cast your entire screen!
- Automatically detects all ChromeCasts: lets you pick one to send to.
- Accepts requests from BigScreen Broadcast Viewer: start a connection from your computer.
- Supports all cameras: you can select the camera to stream and it instantly updates the on-camera display.
- Adjust the frame rate from 1 frame per second up to 10 frames per second.
- Important Uses a custom ChromeCast receiver application: if you are not using an official ChromeCast device this receiver application may not work and BigScreen Broadcast will not work.